Well, we are knee deep in the Christmas and holiday season and everyone is putting up their final decorations. Here are some ideas:
- If space is limited – you can use garland over window areas, example hanging them from curtain rods is easy.
- On a mantel or wall shelf, hang lights or garland and use clips to clip on the ornaments.
- Chandeliers make a great place to hang ornaments – dangling in various lengths in many colors. This effect looks so festive!
- Wrap string lights around a wreath or picture frame to create a twinkling wall accent.
- Need a centerpiece on a budget? Place solid color ball ornaments inside a clear glass jar or vase. Tie a matching ribbon on it.
We have all your holiday decorating needs here at Tri-Creek Home Improvement Center from hooks and clips to ornaments, garland, and lights of every color! Shop our Christmas items today!